A frustrated caller from Woodbridge Virginia said she had found a home on a HomeSnap App. It was in her price range.
She was excited. She drove past it and there was no For Sale Sign.
She went back home to try and find out more about the home on her desktop computer.
She looked on all the big sites and nothing.
She began to realize that I was an agent in the area, and decided to reach out for information.
This is what I shared with her.
- The home had been SOLD three and half months ago.
- The estimated value on HomeSnap was $173,000. It was listed for $176,000. The home was a short sale listing. The interesting part for the caller was when she learned the home sold or $186,600.
That is when she responded. I thought it was a short sale? Don't they typically go for less?
Well not always. That's another entire blog post. The long and short of that is this. The banks know the fair market value of a home. A Realtor or Seller may be trying to get a quick offer to avoid foreclosure. If the buyer who submits and offer is flexible, and can afford what the bank ultimately wants then the house will sell for Fair Market Value. If not, then the house will typically go to foreclosure. It's that simple.
"So I asked the caller if her time was valuable. She said yes. I said are you open to finding a better way, faster way and more accurate way of finding a home for sale in your price range? She said...PLEASE!"
The best way to find ACTIVE Homes on the market. Homes that are currently on the MLS System is to align yourself with a local real estate specialist who empowers you with TOOLS to help you identify neighborhoods and homes were you can afford to buy. Only you know what type of home and community you want to live in.
She said, well like what? I asked do you have a cell phone. Yes. Is it an Android or iPhone. She said and iPhone.I said great. Let me TEXT you a link to the Twins Selling Real Estate Mobile App. ( It's FREE)
Just click on the link. Enter your cell number, the word QUICK and download the app.
Now no matter where you are in the Virginia, DC, or Maryland area you will be able to find out what homes are FOR SALE and what homes cost in the neighborhoods you like.
Watch how simple it is to use.
The mobile app uses your phone's GPS to locate the homes to where you are.
The App also:
- Allows you to search by list
- Allows you to search by map
- Allows you to see the interior photos
- You can message us for more information
- You can share the home you like on the app with a spouse or friends
- You can schedule an appointment to see
- You can SAVE a home as a FAVORITE to watch what happens to it.
- You will be able to see what the home ultimately SOLD for.
- This is an awesome tool for someone who will be relocating to the area.
- Stop waisting time on desktop websites.
- Use your MOBILE Phone
Grab your phone TEXT ME 703-851-3085 just say I need app. And I will TEXT you the link.
Or you can click on this link to assess the app TWINS SELLING REAL ESTATE MOBILE APP
You will find this is a powerful local real estate tool for anyone who is thinking of buying a home.
Remember if ever have any questions, don't hesitate to call me 703-851-3085
Have a Super Day!