I just read the blog post below and thought I should pass it along to you. Markita Aldridge Woods of WestStar Mortgage here in Lake Ridge Virginia, brings up some very good points.
Renting is good.....I know this is not a common statement
from a Woodbridge Mortgage Lender.
But it is true, renting is good, if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are only in the area for a short period of time
- You enjoy paying someone else's mortgage
- You like the yearly rent increase without an increase in services or amenities.
- Rent in your area is cheaper than buying and you just can't afford a mortgage (In Woodbridge, VA rent is actually higher than mortgages based on recent affordability studies)
- You enjoy white boring walls with no chance to express yourself through decorating. I recently had a client that wanted to buy a home, so she could paint her walls pink. Not my favorite choice, but it's her own home and she is free to decorate as she sees fit.
If you don't fit any of the above criteria, then the time to buy a home is NOW.
Visit www.queenofmortgages.com for quick mortgage pre-approval and get ready to paint those walls orange, pink, or maybe green...
Worried can you afford it run our Rent vs. Buy calculator and see if renting is good.
Worried about your credit score....send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Get Mortgage Ready.
Or just pick up the phone and call 703-497-3936 for you rent versus buy consultation and plan.
" You would want to hire me as your REALTOR®, if you're looking for a high energy, positive, take charge,knowledgeable person that is passionate about helping you get what you want! "
That's me! I'm easy going, and prefer to communicate by email, text and I use the latest technology to not only to stay in touch with you, but to market homes for sale as well and to negotiate.
Check out the newest listings For Sale right now in our area. Click on the box below!
The area's I service in Virginia are Lake Ridge, Woodbridge, Manassas. If you live outside these area's let's talk. If you have found my information helpful and you like what you see, chances are if I cannot help you, I know another REALTOR® who can.
Tip: when reading any blog post, pay close attention to the date post was written as homes sell quickly. Call author for up to date information.
Do you need help? Have a question? Contact me now
Note: This real estate blog is written by me Peggy James and it is is my opinion and may not reflect the opinion of Exit Choice Realty 14067 Crown Ct, Woodbridge Virginia 22193.
I have been blogging since 2008 and I am a full time REALTOR® .