You've heard the ads, and seen the signs on the street corners that say " We buy your home fast"
Close in seven days.
The other day, a homeowner I met with, asked me about this service and how does it work. The homeowner is exactly who these people are hoping to attract. Folks that owe nothing on their home. The home needs updating to bring it into today's times and they have no clue what the home would sell for in today's real estate market.
The owners asked. Is this a service we should consider?
So I said. Let me help you explore all of your options:
- Are you in a hurry to sell? The answer was NO! So there is no critical reason you have to sell. Then you may want to take a step back and do a little more research.
- Is this a property a home you inherited and cannot afford to carry? The answer was NO. They I would do a bit more research. If the answer was yes, then maybe.
- Does your home need a lot of work and you cannot afford to make repairs? The answer was NO. If it were yes, then maybe.
- For those who's mortgage balance is more than eighty percent of today's fair market value then chances are they will not buy your home. These companies typically, buy a home then fix it up and sell the home for a profit. They have formula's they follow. It's a numbers game. If the numbers don't work, they are on to the next prospect.
So the homeowner then asked. So they want to steal my home? I said No. They want to make a fair CASH Offer, with no hassles and you get to move on with your life.
The owner then said, that doesn't work for me. So how do you Sell My Home Fast in today's real estate market without giving away all my equity.
Simple. I have systems in place to help me do that.
From the moment you agree you are going to LIST your home with The Twins Selling Real Estate we go to work. We are career real estate professionals wh are experiened, passionate,fun and tech savvy.
- We prepare all the paperwork and disclosures for your approval
- Our first goal is to sell your home fast, for the most money the real estate market with allow. Our goal is your goal!
- We advise you on how best to prepare your home for sale
- We can recommend movers, window washers, landscapers, painters etc to help you expedite getting your home ready to Sell.
- We coach you on how best to handle your family pet(s) while listed for sale.
- We order a sign, install a secure lockbox and schedule a photo shoot
- We create a Website for your home that you can then share with others and your friends can share with others and online. We never know where your buyer may come from
We spend hours getting your online marketing ready.
- Our main goal is to make your home easy to share online so that other agents, home buyers, neighbors, friends, family and co-workers can share the information about your home quickly to someone who might be looking for a home JUST LIKE YOURS!
- We spend lots of time with getting photo's, writing descriptions, creating video's, community information, loading into the Multiple Listing Service, our websites, we blog about your home and we use social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter to get information out to the buying public.
- We actually say "We FLAUNT Your Home Online!"
- If you have an updated home, you are going to love the way we individual features to attract a home buyer who is looking for what your home has.
- We schedule an OPEN HOUSE. ( we advertise that open to attract prospective buyers)
- We also make sure the agent who OPENS YOUR HOME is someone who can SELL IT. ( We do not do DUAL AGENCY in our office. We only work for you and will never cross that line! ) Home-buyers must have their own representation. It can be someone else from the office, that is called designated agency. That way each buyer and seller have representation in the transaction.
- Your home needs to be found on ActiveRain, Blogger, Wordpress Blogs,Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, Yelp, MilitarybyOwner websites and more.
- We make sure your home displays correctly on mobile apps.
- We make sure all the data entered into the MLS System is correct. School information is critical for relocating buyers. It is amazing how many agents just skip this little detail. WHY? They are LAZY!
- We want to know why you choose your home when you purchased it. We want to attract someone with the same mindset.
- We give you feedback weekly. Feedback is critical to your ultimate success. Home Buyers and Buyers Agents are seeing your competition and the feedback is valuable information on how your home stands up to the competition.
To SELL YOUR HOME FAST you need a local real estate specialist who knows the neighborhood, the surrounding communities well and a REALTOR who has systems in place to be able to do a media blitz out to the buying public on day one.
In today's online world "Online Marketing Matters!"
Words on this photo speak volumes...to the buyer.
The last thing you want or need when you are selling your home is someone who is going to put a sign in the yard, a lock box on your front door and then they hope and pray a buyer will come.
You need a real estate agent who is a marketing expert. Someone who is going to showcase your home on all the different Online Outlets where today's home buyer is searching for a home. Never under estimate the power of Facebook, Instagram or a Mobile Apps. This is how today's buyers will find your home. People very rarely just drive by your house or come to an Open House and decide your house is the house they want. Home Buyers will search extensively online searching for the perfect home. The way your home shows online can be the determining factor of whether they opt to schedule a showing or not. Getting your home ready to list, is just as important and the agent you choose to market it FOR SALE.
Let's talk....I know the Woodbridge, Lake Ridge and Manassas Area very well. Listing and Selling homes is my passion. I do it full time, so you can spend your time concentrating on your transfer, your job and your family. Call me 703-851-3085 or contact me now via email.
Search homes for sale in or local Prince William County Virginia area and Eastern Fairfax County near Fort Belvoir Virginia.
"Our Goal is Your Goal!"